Show OFF Your Guardsman - Contest Release
DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY AND RELEASE FORM
I, the undersigned person, having been selected as a winning entrant in the Show OFF Your Guardsman Twitter Campaign (the "Contest"), sponsored by [Univar] (the “Sponsor”), and in consideration for the following prizes:
- One of three-hundred Guardsman-branded T-shirts (the “Entry Prize”’)
- One Guardsman-branded mini-fridge (the “Grand Prize”)
for myself and my personal representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, hereby:
- certify that I have participated in the Contest;
- certify that I, at the time of my Contest entry met, and currently meet, all eligibility requirements for entrants set out in the rules of the Contest;
- certify that I have read, understood, abided by, complied with, will comply with and agree to be bound by all the rules of the Contest;
- certify that I, myself, am not currently, nor was I at the time of my Contest entry, nor was any person I was domiciled with at the time of Contest entry, nor is any person I am currently domiciled with, nor was/is any member of my immediate family at the time of my Contest entry or currently, an employee, officer, or director the Sponsor or any other companies or entities involved in the execution of the Contest, or any of their respective parents, subsidiaries, or agents (collectively the “Administrators”);
- acknowledge that I must execute and return this Declaration of Eligibility and Release within the timeframe specified to me in order to receive the Entry Prize and/or the Grand Prize;
- agree to accept the Entry Prize and/or the Grand Prize as described above and within the rules of the Contest and acknowledge and accept that the Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash-surrender value, and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions;
- authorize and agree that the Sponsor and its respective designees may use my name, photograph, twitter post in relation to the Contest, likeness, city of residence, biographical information, and/or statements about this Contest for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law;
- understand and acknowledge that I am hereby waiving all rights or entitlement whatsoever arising in equity or law to commence any action, suit, demand or claim against the Administrators arising from my entry into the Contest and/or enjoyment of the Prize; and
RELEASE – Please read carefully
- fully release, waive, and forever discharge the Administrators and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, employees, representatives, agents, and their successors, heirs, assigns, executors, personal representatives and administrators from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses, interest, actions, and causes of action whatsoever to myself, to my property, or to any other person or property, including actions based on breach of contract, negligence, or any claim at law, in equity, for contribution or indemnity or otherwise, in respect to bodily injury, loss or damage to my person or property, or death, howsoever caused, arising out of or in conjunction with my acceptance and/or use and/or enjoyment of the Prize and/or from my participation or attempt to participate in the Contest, notwithstanding that the same may be contributed to or caused by the acts or omissions of the Administrators, including negligence or breach of any statutory or other duty on the part of the Administrators or any other liability, however caused (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) asserted against or incurred by the Administrators.
BY SIGNING THIS DECLARATION AND RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE HAVING READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of declaration of compliance and release shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, this declaration of compliance and release shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.