Ad 5BD69551A1398B25A06094AC0CCD3BE25B13D2E7

Course Details

Default

Spray Water Quality For Herbicides



Choosing a herbicide is often 5% of the total solution in the spray tank and the remaining 95% is water. We often do not consider the quality of water and how it can impact herbicide performance. In this course we will cover three critical water quality parameters that can impact herbicide efficacy. These are turbidity, water hardness and water pH. We will discuss some common tips to reduce the risk of reduced herbicide performance due to poor water quality. The course will also look at a water test to better understand how to access a water test for spray water quality.

Take This Course Today

Sign in to your CropWeb account now, or become a CropWeb member to start learning online.

Join CropWeb Log In

Ad E43B6A6DC6F38A5F4A63094D22F8B9A655D2D965